Join the Pod
3,050 Digital Dolphins. The key to Miami…
From the depths of Miami’s turquoise waters comes the Digital Dolphins genesis collection, a community of 3,050 marine NFTs.
Locally created in the 305 and swimming from Miami into the metaverse, this diverse collection of aquatic avatars represents the unique culture of Vice City. They tip their fins to their tropical roots and offer holders unparalleled utility in Miami and beyond.
You Don't Have to Be a Local to Dive In... Join the pod!
- Whitelist members will receive early access to public mint
- Pre-Sale: August 20 from 7am-9am EST.
- Pre-Sale Price: 0.08 ETH
- Public Mint: August 20-21.
- Mint Price: 0.1 ETH
- 24 hours after the Digital Dolphins collection sells out, each unique Dolphin will be revealed to its owner on OpenSea
- Stay tuned to discover special rarity types and traits
- A community of dolphins is called a pod
- Pod members, AKA holders, will receive access to the most exclusive and sought after IRL (In real life) events and experiences as well as airdrops, giveaways, and more to truly get a taste of Miami
- The pod is an extremely important component of this project. It is the strength of our community that allows us to grow stronger and continue to offer more and more
- Holders receive access to exclusive events and opportunities including IRL Pod gatherings, restaurant and nightlife experiences, VIP sporting event seats, and so much more
- Digital Dolphins is deeply rooted in the Miami community and will offer unparalleled opportunity in the 305 for Pod members
- Holders will gain exposure and insight into the booming web3 culture that makes Miami the Web3 capital of the world
- Digital Dolphins pledges to donate $100,000 to a local non-profit organization called Miami Waterkeeper upon selling out the collection as a way of giving back to the beautiful waterways of Miami which make the 305 so special
- Miami Waterkeeper is dedicated to ensuring swimmable, drinkable, and fishable water for all.
- Read more about Miami Waterkeeper on their website
- More details coming soon
DIGITAL DOLPHINS COLLECTION
3,050 Digital Dolphins created in the 305.
More details to be revealed.
Digital Dolphins will be donating
a portion of mint sales to Miami Waterkeeper.
Digital Dolphins will be donating a portion of mint sales to Miami Waterkeeper. Founded in 2010, Miami Waterkeeper (MWK) is a Miami-based 501(c)3 non-profit organization that advocates for South Florida’s watershed and wildlife.
We are proud to be supporting our local ecosystem and the home of the Digital Dolphins. Join Digital Dolphins and Miami Waterkeeper in keeping our water safe for swimming, drinking and fishing!
HOW TO BUY AN NFT
Founder, early crypto investor, philanthropist, dolphin enthusiast. Noah is a loyal Miami-native with sights set on bringing the 305 to the metaverse, and giving back in the process.
An entrepreneur with a background in finance garnering at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan, Daniel offers experienced insight into DeFi economics and strategy.
The Bored Ape
A young lost Ape found wandering the streets of New York City and adopted by the Digital Dolphins Pod. Philip is a young expert in the NFT space and a avid collector of digital art including BAYC, Otherside, and sandbox.
Thomas Van Der Leegte
A serial entrepreneur from the heart of South Beach, Thomas brings a keen eye and wealth of experience building local businesses, ensuring Miami’s unique flavor shines through the project.
A multi-disciplined creative with extensive experience in the Web3 space, Oliver leads campaign efforts for HUXLEY, Netflix’s Love Death + Robots, and more.
An experienced artist, developer and NFT enthusiast, Urmil brings elite design skills to bring the Digital Dolphins collection to life.
NFT stands for “Non-Fungible Token.” It’s a unique, digital item with blockchain-managed ownership that users can buy, own and trade.
Metamask and Coinbase Wallet are blockchain wallets used to safely store and transact Ethereum, the currency needed to purchase a Digital Dolphins NFT, and hold other digital art.
There are a total of 3,050 Digital Dolphins available for mint.
Mint price will be 0.1 ETH.
Digital Dolphins are available on the Ethereum blockchain.
Once minted you can view them in your OpenSea account.
Awesome art. Unparalleled Miami based utility. Charitable support of Miami’s aquatic ecosystems. Dive in!